Amount available: small grants ranging from $100--$1,000
Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
Contact Person: Cindy Griffin
You may apply for a grant by either email or postal mail.
To apply for a grant by email attach the following, in a single document, to an email and send it to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for a grant by postal mail place the following, in a single document, in an envelope and mail it to: Cindy Griffin
444 East County Road 68
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
In a single document, please provide the following:
- Brief abstract of the project or your proposed research (500 words).
- Complete description of the project or research.
- Explanation of the need for the project or research.
- Description of the goals and/or outcomes of the project or research.
- Timeline of activities.
- Detailed proposed budget.
- Statement of approval from your Human Subjects Review committee, if relevant.
- Your complete resumé.
- Contact information for three references.
- Brief biography.
- Signed copies of the agreement to provide a “report of results” upon completion of the project or research.
- Signed copies of the “agreement to return all grant monies” should the project or research not be carried out as stated in the grant application and approved by the Foundation.